Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Forethought

I cannot quite decide how to begin this blog officially. I suppose like most like I will dive head first and figure it out later. So let me share my thought of the day: Lent. Do I give up something, if so, what?

Wouldn't it be more productive if were to commit to doing something for Him rather than deny ourselves something? That is an argument for another time, my point now is that I began to think about moderation... or the lack of it within our culture. I could imagine an interesting guerrilla poster campaign with moderation as its mascot...

By the by, I chose to give up egg yolks. Did you know they host 45% of your daily cholesterol??

Let me leave you all with this juicy explorative tidbit: http://www.sharesomecandy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment